- Registration is limited in 2020 to 300 individuals!
- Absolutely no refunds, no rollovers and no transfers.
- No day of race registration – no exceptions
- If you are a TriBC member, your race day insurance is included with the race fees. You will be asked to enter your current TriBC membership number for proof.
- Non TriBC members will be required to pay an additional $15 Day of Race Tri BC insurance fee during the registration process, in addition to the race fees listed below.
- Use the registration button below for ALL distances. Once you complete a CCN profile, you’ll have the option to choose your event.
- Early bird discount are applied AT THE END of the registration process.
2020 Registration Fees
Jan 1 - Mar 14 - $70
Mar 15 - May 14 - $80
May 15 - June 10 - $100
Jan 1 - Mar 14 - $90
Mar 15 - May 14 - $100
May 15 - June 10 - $120
CHAMPIONSHIP2 Person Relay
Jan 1 - Mar 14 - $150
Mar 15 - May 14 - $170
May 15 - June 10 - $190
CHAMPIONSHIP3 Person Relay
Jan 1 - Mar 14 - $195
Mar 15 - May 14 - $225
May 15 - June 10 - $255
Register Early and Save!
Triathlon BC Rules
Triathlon Canada competition rules govern all sanctioned races in British Columbia. It is recommended that all competitors taking part in our event become familiar with these rules. A printable copy is available here: Triathlon Canada Rules
General Conduct of Competitors
Practice good sportsmanship at all times;
Be responsible for their own safety and the safety of others;
Treat other competitors, officials, volunteers and spectators with respect and courtesy;
Inform race officials after withdrawing from the race;
Be responsible for knowing and staying on the course;
Not have bare torsos, headsets, headphones or glass containers on course.