Registration will open on July 15, 2021 at 7am PDT and close on Sept 7th, 2021!
- Absolutely no refunds, no rollovers, and no transfers. We are very sorry but as a grassroots events, we simply do not have resources.
- No day of race registration – no exceptions.
- If you are a TriBC member, your race day insurance is included with the race fees. You will be asked to enter your current TriBC membership number for proof.
- Non TriBC members will be required to pay an additional $15 Day of Race Tri BC insurance fee during the registration process, in addition to the race fees listed below.
- Use the registration button below for ALL distances. Once you complete a CCN profile, you’ll have the option to choose your event.
Notice for 2020 registered participants
- You have received an email from our registration partner CCN/ Whistler X Triathlon that provides you a ‘code’ for free entry into the 2021 race. You MUST register for the 2021 race, and will be asked for this code, in order to have your race entry transferred. It will NOT be automatically transferred.
- If you cannot race for any reason in 2021, you will be provided a 2022 deferred race entry. Again, sorry but not refunds are being offered at this time. We do not have a date set for 2022 at this time.
2021 Registration Fees
2 Person Relay
3 Person Relay
Triathlon BC Rules
Triathlon Canada competition rules govern all sanctioned races in British Columbia. It is recommended that all competitors taking part in our event become familiar with these rules. A printable copy is available here: Triathlon Canada Rules
General Conduct of Competitors
Practice good sportsmanship at all times;
Be responsible for their own safety and the safety of others;
Treat other competitors, officials, volunteers and spectators with respect and courtesy;
Inform race officials after withdrawing from the race;
Be responsible for knowing and staying on the course;
Not have bare torsos, headsets, headphones or glass containers on course.