SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 12, 2021 8am
The Whistler X Triathlon takes place in and around Lost Lake Park, Whistler, B.C. The course is open to the public on race day. We go to great lengths to let the public know that a race will be occurring as we strive to provide an efficient and competitor-friendly schedule.
* There is no parking available at Lost Lake Parking lot on race day, but the start, finish and transition area is accessible by the Valley Trail, and is a fifteen minute walk, or five minute bike ride from Whistler Village.
* Dogs are not permitted at Lost Lake Park Beach, so please leave your four-legged race crew at home (Canine Cove is a designated off-leash area about 500 meters from the Lost Lake Beach).
WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP QUALIFIER EVENT
World Championships for Townsville Australia are pending. We DO NOT have any information from TriBC or Triathlon Canada. Sorry. Please direct questions to Triathlon Canada.
- Package pick is Sat Sept 11th 3-6 pm. Exceptions only with pre-approval for Sunday AM pick up. Do not just roll in on Sunday morning and expect to race. Please and thanks.
Saturday, Sept 11
- 3pm – 6pm
- Lost Lake Park, Race HQ
- Photo identification is required to pick up your race package. Triathlon BC does not allow us to give you your race package without ID.
- Only YOU can pick up your race package.
- Your package will include a bib number, a swim cap, customer socks and timing bracelet. Please note the bracelet is your responsibility. Any lost, stolen, broken bracelets will be charged back to athlete.