SUNDAY, JUNE 13, 2021
The 2020 Whistler X Triathlon takes place in and around Lost Lake Park, Whistler, B.C. The course is open to the public on race day. We go to great lengths to let the public know that a race will be occurring as we strive to provide an efficient and competitor-friendly schedule.
* There is no parking available at Lost Lake Parking lot on race day, but the start, finish and transition area is accessible by the Valley Trail, and is a fifteen minute walk, or five minute bike ride from Whistler Village.
* Dogs are not permitted at Lost Lake Park Beach, so please leave your four-legged race crew at home (Canine Cove is a designated off-leash area about 500 meters from the Lost Lake Beach).
WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP QUALIFIER EVENT
Great news this year as the Whistler X Triathlon will have Age Group World Championship qualifying spots for the 2022 ITU World Cross Triathlon Championships in Townsville, Australia!
We will have more details on age group spots shortly! Sign up to receive all the relevant updates (bottom of the home page).
- Take advantage of our pre-race package pickup to save you time and stress on race day!
Saturday, June 12
- 3pm – 6pm
- Location to be determined
Sunday, June 13
- 6:30am – 7:30am
- Lost Lake Park – Race Transition
- Photo identification is required to pick up your race package. Triathlon BC does not allow us to give you your race package without ID.
- Only YOU can pick up your race package.
- Waivers will be available to fill out and must be signed before your race package will be issued.
- Triathlon BC membership numbers will all be validated prior to race day.
- Your package will include a bib number, a swim cap and timing chip (pins included).